Utilitarian ATV Sportsman 850 Forest is one of the best examples of the company Polaris .His advantages are pleasantly amazed.It is distinguished by increased maneuverability and patency for large carrying capacity, has a stylish sports appearance.Many experts of this type of equipment and simply connoisseurs consider this model the best representative of this brand.
Polaris Sportsman 850 Forest
Sporty, unordinary look of the ATV Polaris Sportsman 850 Forest is associated with outstanding qualities and technical characteristics.
The sturdy reliability of the all-terrain vehicle is combined with high resistance to wear and a decent power. The new 4-stroke SOHC twin-cylinder engine with a working volume of 850 cubic meters. see, liquid engine cooling and electronic injection system allows you to overcome the most difficult obstacles on the road and at the same time enjoy the traffic.
The automatic all-wheel drive system locks all wheels if the technology needs maximum traction. The quad bike is equipped with an EBS engine braking system and ADC descent control system, thanks to which the model can perfectly move both in the mountainous terrain and easily maneuver between snowdrifts, not to mention the sands and spring-autumn impassability.
Quadrocycle Polaris Sportsman 850 Forest has a disk hydraulic front suspension with a drive from the brake lever, as well as an independent rear suspension IRS, which allowed to obtain high stability of the brake characteristics of the model and a significant reduction in labor intensity and in operation.
Technical characteristics of the Polaris Sportsman 850 Forest EPS:
- Engine type: SOHC 4-stroke two-cylinder engine
- Displacement: 850 cm3
- Power: 78 hp  Fuel tank capacity: 19.9 liters;
- Mixture: two 40 mm throttles, electronic fuel injection;
- Cooling: liquid;
- Transmission / drive: automatic with CVT variator, automatic four-wheel drive system 4 WD / 2WD;
- EBS system: engine braking system EBS – standard for ATV Polaris Sportsman XP 850 EFI;
- ADC system: contact system olya on descent ADC – standard on ATV Polaris Sportsman XP 850 EFI;
- Gear lever position: P / R / N / L / H;
- Front suspension: disc hydraulic on all wheels with brake lever drive  Rear suspension: independent IRS suspension, double A -shaped levers, ATV working stroke 26 cm
- Front brakes: disc hydraulic on all wheels with a brake lever drive
- Rear brakes: disc hydraulic on all wheels with a drive from the brake lever and an additional pedal for braking by rear wheels
- Wheelbase: 134.6 cm;
- Length / Width / Height cm: 211.4х120.9х128.9 cm;
- Capacity of the front luggage: 55 kg;
- Rear luggage capacity: 110 kg
- Dry weight: 328 kg
- Ground clearance: 30.5 cm;
- Pulling force: 680.4 kg;
- Front tires: 26 x 8-14 “Maxxis;
- Rear tires: 26 x 10-14 “Maxxis;
- Other equipment: digital display, analogue speedometer, digital odometer, 2 day run counter, hour meter, maintenance reminder, gearshift indicator, fuel gauge, overheating / discharging the battery, the DC 12 V power supply